temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not spray onto face
- avoid inhaling spray mist and fumes
Stop use and ask a doctor
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- do not use near heat or flame or while smoking
- avoid long term storage above 104ºF (40ºC)
- do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure.
- do not store at temperatures above 120ºF (49ºC)
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.